1. The contents of this website, including but not limited to words, photos, films, signs, charts and other matters, are the property of the company and protected by intellectual property rights. You may not copy, copy or change them.
2. This website contains links to other websites ("these websites"), and the company cannot guarantee the authenticity of the contents or statements in these websites. Therefore, the company will not be responsible for any loss caused by the contents or statements of these websites.
3. The company has the right to delete any information stored or uploaded on this website without notice to you.
4. The information provided on this website is for reference only. The company will not make any guarantee, including but not limited to the following. Under no circumstances will the company be responsible for the liabilities and / or losses caused by or related to the following:
a. The accuracy of the content or information contained in this website;
b. The stability or usability of this website;
c. Services or products supplied through this website.
5. The company will not be responsible for any loss you suffer or may suffer due to the use or improper use of this website or any data and information obtained through this website.
6. If the company or its affiliates, subsidiaries or associates are legally recovered due to your improper use of this website, you shall indemnify all relevant losses, including but not limited to losses, costs and expenses.
7. The company may amend these terms at any time, and once the relevant terms are amended, you will be bound by such amendments.
8. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("HKSAR").
9. If any part of these terms and conditions is deemed illegal or unenforceable for any reason, that part will be deemed to be separated from these terms and conditions, and the validity and enforceability of all other terms and conditions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
10. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.